Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

30 for 30 Outfit Challenge Week 2

You can view Week 1The Mostly 30 Pieces, and a bit of a Background on my doing this.

Week 2 and we're almost half way there.  I find the one thing that's challenging is that I'll find a combination I like, then I can't wear it again for the rest of the month.  Doh!  I'll probably do a post at the end of the outfits that I liked the best/least.

So here are the outfits from this week.  I apologize for the clothing mess for Yom Kippur's outfit, it's horribly wrinkled, and I had an AMAZING head wrap with two scarves only I haven't been able to recreate it. Doh.  I was also home all day one day this week, so I didn't do the challenge and stayed in comfy clothes.  Maybe that's cheating?

I have been focused on necklaces as a statement, and patterns in general.  I realized I can use my head scarves as my statement piece and just use an slightly understated necklace too.

I realize I've been wearing my new brown shoes lately too.  I guess they just worked well with my outfits I chose.  My legs are also painfully white.  Sorry.  I don't tan.  The weather is starting to be cool enough for tights, so at least those will get hidden a bit more.







Thanks for reading!  

1 comment:

  1. You have a cute blog! Thanks for visiting mine...you look great...keep it up!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete